We have just updated our VPN service with a lot of new security things on May 3.
We add more data protection to our users! The newest encryption algorithms, new extra layers of security will be added for all our VPN servers and locations.
No actions needed if you use TrustZone for Windows.
No actions needed If your are using L2TP/IPsec connections for any OS or device.
For other OS - you may be asking to upgrade TrustZone app or update your configuration OpenVPN files.
- If you are using our OpenVPN Android App like OpenVPN Connect or similar and you cannot connect - go to manual setup page, choose your Android OS, protocol OpenVPN, your server and follow the instructions. You will be prompted to replace your current OpenVPN congiguration files with new config files.
Here is an example -how to install OpenVPN protocol for Android
Keep in mind, that Trust.Zone has also official TrustZone App at Google Play store. We recommend using our official Android App to get complete protection. Moreover, it's much easy to use than external software.
- For iOS - if you are using OpenVPN Connect at Apple App Store or similar and you cannot connect - go to manual setup page, choose iOS, protocol OpenVPN, your server and follow the instructions. You will be prompted to replace your current OpenVPN congiguration files with new config files.
Here is an example for iPhone -how to install OpenVPN protocol for iOS
- If you are using Tunnelblick or similar apps to connect Trust.Zone via OpenVPN protocol on MacOS and you cannot connect - do the following:
1. Make sure you have installed stable version of Tunnelblick
2. Download a Configurations.tblk
3. After download is complete, please run Tunnelblick, then drag and drop downloaded configuration file Configurations.tblk to the small Tunnelblick icon on the top of the screen. This will install all Trust.Zone VPN server locations.
4. Choose VPN server you need and connect!
or follow the manual How to connect with Tunnelblick to specific VPN server location on Mac OS X
- For Linux and OpenVPN protocol - Go to manual setup page, choose Linux OS, protocol OpenVPN, your server and follow the instructions.
Example: How to connect to TrustZone VPN server with OpenVPN protocol for Linux Mint
- For Smart TV, Play Station, XBox 360 - no actions needed