We are now updating our VPN servers with a lot of new security/performance things.
We add more data protection to our users! The newest encryption algorithms, new extra layers of security will be added for all our VPN servers and locations.
Besides, Trust.Zone will be now 50% faster!
No actions needed if you use TrustZone for Windows.
No actions needed If your are using L2TP/IPsec connections for any OS or device.
For other OS - you may be asking to upgrade TrustZone app or update your configuration OpenVPN files.
- If you are using our official Android App and you cannot connect - go to Google Play Store and download the latest version of the official TrustZone VPN app
- If you are using our OpenVPN Android App like OpenVPN Connect or similar and you cannot connect - go to manual setup page, choose your Android OS, protocol OpenVPN, your server and follow the instructions. You will be prompted to replace your current OpenVPN congiguration files with new config files.
Here is an example -how to install OpenVPN protocol for Android
Keep in mind, that Trust.Zone has also official TrustZone App at Google Play store. We recommend using our official Android App to get complete protection. Moreover, it's much easy to use than external software.
If you don't want to use official Android App - we recommend using WireGuard protocol with Trust.Zone. WireGuard a modern VPN protocol which is more secure and faster than OpenVPN. Here is simple instruction how to use WireGuard with TrustZone for Android.
If you are using the latest Trust.Zone iOS app - no actions needed
If you are using manual OpenVPN connection, OpenVPN Connect at Apple App Store or similar and you are unable toconnect - go to manual setup page, choose iOS, protocol OpenVPN, your server and follow the instructions. You will be prompted to replace your current OpenVPN congiguration files with new config files.
Here is an example for iPhone -how to install OpenVPN protocol for iOS
If you want more security with VPN for your iOS - use WireGuard protocol for your iOS device. WireGuard a modern VPN protocol which is more secure and faster than OpenVPN. It's recommend by majority secutiry experts in 2022. Install Wireguard app from the AppStore, run it and import TrustZone WireGuard configuration file
- If you are using Tunnelblick or similar apps to connect Trust.Zone via OpenVPN protocol on MacOS and you cannot connect - do the following:
1. Make sure you have installed stable version of Tunnelblick
2. Make sure you're logged into your Trust.Zone account and download a Configurations.tblk
3. After download is complete, please run Tunnelblick, then drag and drop downloaded configuration file Configurations.tblk to the small Tunnelblick icon on the top of the screen. This will install all Trust.Zone VPN server locations.
4. Choose VPN server you need and connect!
or follow the manual How to connect with Tunnelblick to specific VPN server location on Mac OS X
(if you are still unable to connect - uninstall Tunnelblick, reboot your Mac, then repeat all points above)
Need more security with VPN for your MacOS? Use WireGuard protocol from TrustZone. It's more secure and faster then OpenVPN. Install Wireguard app from the AppStore, run it and import TrustZone WireGuard configuration file
- For Linux and OpenVPN protocol - Go to manual setup page, choose Linux OS, protocol OpenVPN, your server and follow the instructions.
Example: How to connect to TrustZone VPN server with OpenVPN protocol for Linux Mint
It worth saying that the most recommended VPN protocol for Linux and Ubuntu in 2021 is WireGuard (which is also supported by Trust.Zone), simple, secure and fast VPN protocol. WireGuard is faster than OpenVPN. Here is an instruction how to set up WireGuard for Ubuntu.
- For routers - follow the corresponding manuals: DD-WRT, Roqos Core VPN, Tomato and other
- For Smart TV, Play Station, XBox 360 - no actions needed