How to Choose Completely Anonymous VPN Service?
9 septembre 2016
Unfortunately, not all VPN services are as anonymous and safe as they claim. Many VPN services store the logs of users’ internet activity, collect users’ identity data, accept online payments like PayPal and etc.
So, what does 100% Anonymous VPN service mean?
- VPN doesn’t store any logs of users’ online activity
- It uses anonymous system of payments. One of the safest and anonymous payment services is BitCoin. It’s highly recommended to use BitCoin if you wish to hide your identity online and stay anonymous.
- Any type of internet activity should be allowed by VPN service – file sharing and etc.
- Under what jurisdiction does VPN service operate?
- The most secure VPN connection and encryption algorithm used
- Kill Switch feature enabled. Internet Kill Switch, also known as VPN Kill Switch blocks all outgoing and incoming traffic if internet connection drops for any reason.
- IPv6 Leak Protection and DNS Leak Protection.
- Moneyback guarantee.
According to the steps listed above, Trust.Zone VPN is the safest and anonymous VPN service.
Trust.Zone VPN doesn’t story any logs of users’ internet activity. BitCoin payments are allowed. In 2017, VPNMentor.com, the leading VPN comparison service ranked Trust.Zone among top 3 best VPNs of 2017.
Trust.Zone VPN is under Seychelles jurisdiction. Trust.Zone ignores any requests from all jurisdiction except Seychelles. Trust.Zone has no information regarding user’s IP addresses and activity.
The VPN service uses the most secure VPN connection and encryption algorithm. With Kill Switch Feature your data and IP address will never be exposed by your ISP or government agencies. In addition, Trust.Zone has advanced security solutions, such as IPv6 Leak Protection and DNS Leak Protection which provide the maximum possible security level for users.
Besides, Trust.Zone provides members with a 100% satisfaction 10-day money back guarantee!
, no logging
, safeAccess Twitter and Facebook in Turkey with a VPN for Free!Will Trust.Zone work on iPhone 7, iOS 10 and MacOS Sierra?