What’s a VPN?
7 abril 2015
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network is a point-to-point connection across a private network or Internet. Much like a firewall protects your data on your computer, VPN protects it online.
It secures your computer’s internet connection to guarantee that all of the data you’re sending and receiving is encrypted and secured from prying eyes. Through VPN people can browse the websites anonymously. Comparing to the proxy VPN allows users to access internet in 100% anonymous way.
Here is a list of the best advantages of VPN:
- Protect your privacy
Use VPN server’s IP address and location instead of yours real location.
- Protect your Online Identity & Data
Encrypt all your internet traffic, protect yourself from cyber threats and unsecured WI-FI hotspots.
- Stay anonymous
Stay anonymous while getting content. Encrypted connection, hidden IP address, private downloading.
- Browse websites you need if you travel abroad
For example, access your favorite US websites if you are travelling in Chiana.
- Prevent ISP from tracking your internet activity
Completely anonymous surfing on the web.
- Use VPN if you don’t want:
- Your ISP to log, monitor, and control what you do online.
- Google to record and store every Internet search you perform.
- Hackers to steal your data.
Want Privacy and Anonymity On The Internet? Then you need a VPN!